What would it make possible for you if web technology was no longer a barrier to your online success?
Welcome to Graceful Resources – your online source for professional resources designed to guide you gracefully step-by-step in the digital economy.
You live in an era of spectacular opportunity because of technology.
Technology through the web is the great enabler and connector.
But it is also the great barrier.
My name is Brent Peterson and Graceful Resources was created for you.
I’m a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) specializing in web design and online lead generation strategies. I’m really good at managing actionable steps for entrepreneurs and community leaders working with software for websites, landing pages, and email segmentation.
- Extensive experience with information technology and systems for over twenty years.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2005 from the internationally recognized Project Management Institute.
- Certified Content Marketer from Copyblogger.
- Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems from the University of Virginia.
- Recognized as the top MBA student from graduating class at James Madison University.
- Diverse experience with best practices and tools for web design, landing pages, product launches, automated lead generation strategies, email segmentation, and email marketing. Here is a summary of recommended web and email resources in practice.
- Foundation for client website design and integration work is WordPress.
Active Student of Popular Methodologies and Communities:
- Product Launch Formula (PLF)
- Leadpages Marketing Funnels
- Yoast Academy (SEO Optimization)
- Digital Commerce Institute and Summit
- Authority Content Marketing
- Platform University
Avid Reader of Sales and Marketing Strategies:
- Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini, Ph.D.
- Impossible to Ignore: Creating Memorable Content to Influence Decisions by Carmen Simon, Ph.D.
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant, Ph.D.
- Invisible Selling Machine: 5 Steps to Crafting an Automated Evergreen Email Campaign That Literally Makes Sales While You Sleep by Ryan Deiss
- How to Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- Dotcom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online by Russell Brunson
- Ask: The counterintuitive online formula to discover exactly what your customers want to buy… create a mass of raving fans… and take any business to the next level by Ryan Levesque
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams by Jeff Walker
So not only do I get technology. I also get the strategy behind technology.
Let me guide you along step-by-step without all the confusing tech speak.
I’m also here to share my journey with you if you’d like to sign up for the free email mailing list.
Email subscribers receive:
- FREE 9-page Lead Magnet Guide.
- 25% discount opportunity for the strategic Lead Magnet Project.
- FREE professional advice via email to apply to your lead generation strategies.
- FREE publicity on the Graceful Resources Lead Magnet Examples Page.
Some fun information about me:
- Husband (of 22 years) and father (of 3 daughters).
- Love to go cycling, coach girls softball, and pitch for the church softball team here in Richmond, Virginia – although my 10-year old daughter pitches a lot faster than me! 🙂
- Addicted to iced coffee, Mumford & Sons music, and the TV show The Goldbergs.
- Love to take walks with JJ, the family Australian Shepherd.
Your next step starts today.
If you are ready to truly share your passion with the world and profit from it, I’m here to help.
For custom project inquiries, please use this online contact form. The Graceful Resources project team works on a monthly retainer basis so we are focused on delivering you strategic and technical value every month, and not focused on billing you by the hour.
There are no contracts to sign and clients can cancel or pause monthly project services as needed. All client projects are managed online through Teamwork Projects software at no extra cost to the client. All project team members will receive a Teamwork login account.
Every goal requires a project.
Whether you are trying to build a new professional website, launch a new product through PLF, build an email list, create an interactive online quiz, or dream up something else online, you need a project.
If you don’t plan your work and then work your plan, your goals will be nothing more than dreams.
Every custom client engagement starts with a comprehensive online business and project questionnaire to get crystal clear on your goals and requirements.
You’ll be guided along step-by-step with clear and manageable project tasks (even if, like me, you have other full-time responsibilities to your family and career). We’ll also help with the heavy lifting related to the technology side of things (here’s the toolkit again).
Let’s stay connected.
If you are not sure where to begin, click here to sign up for email updates. You’ll discover examples and lessons learned from ongoing projects, and you’ll receive a free guide: The Five Essential Characteristics of a Lead Magnet plus a few other bonuses.
A year from now, you’ll be amazed at what you learned and accomplished because you started today with a project!