You’ve come to the right place! My name is Brent Peterson, an Acuity Certified Expert (ACE).
Acuity is a great online scheduling tool, but like any powerful software (here are other recommended web resources), Acuity Scheduling can get a little complicated. But when Acuity Scheduling is configured strategically, it works really well for business growth.
Whether you need a little Acuity Scheduling help (e.g. appointment options are not displaying correctly) or you need a lot of Acuity Scheduling help (e.g. complete business setup), I’m here to help.
In addition to being certified to deliver Acuity Scheduling help as an ACE Business Strategist and Set-up Ninja, I’m also a PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer.
What does that mean for you for Acuity Scheduling help?
It means you will get Acuity Scheduling help from someone who is really good at managing both strategic and technical steps.
You will receive guidance that grows your business through the web.
(I also hold a Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems from the University of Virginia and I was recognized as the top MBA student from my graduating class at James Madison University.)
How much is your Acuity Scheduling help?
Initial consultations for clients worldwide are only $125 USD.
Each engagement includes:
- Project questionnaire at time of appointment (using Acuity Scheduling software of course) – click here to preview
- Strategic assessment of your Acuity use
- One-hour Acuity consulting session via Zoom screen share
- Quick fix of your Acuity settings (if applicable)
- Recommended strategic and technical next steps
Need more Acuity Scheduling help?
Projects one month or longer are handled via a client-favorable monthly retainer model at a rate of $595/month.
- There are no contracts to sign and work can be paused or closed at any time.
- Your consultation investment of $125 can be credited toward the first-month retainer.
- Full Acuity Scheduling account setup projects are typically one month in duration.
- Clients can have longer-term projects managed via Teamwork Projects software at no additional cost (Teamwork is also used extensively for other Website Design Services).
- Project touchpoints via phone/Zoom are also offered every other week for longer term projects.
Acuity Scheduling Help is One Click Away
Click here to schedule your Acuity Consultation.
Months from now, you’ll be amazed at what your business learned and accomplished because of the professional Acuity Scheduling help you reached out for today.