You’ve come to the right place!
My name is Brent Peterson, an Acuity Certified Expert (ACE) based in Richmond, Virginia and helping clients worldwide.
Acuity is a great online scheduling tool, but like any powerful software (here are other recommended web resources), Acuity Scheduling – now also called Squarespace Scheduling – can get a little complicated. When Acuity Scheduling is configured strategically, it works really well for your business growth.
Whether you need a little Acuity Scheduling help (e.g. appointment options are not displaying correctly) or you need a lot of Acuity Scheduling help (e.g. complete business setup and user training), I’m here to help.
I’ve helped over 115 clients worldwide with their online business scheduling strategies – including operations that responded to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a world where everyone claims to be an expert, Brent is the real deal. At short notice and in just one online session, he was able to rectify the mess that I had been left with by another Acuity ‘specialist’ and restore my hope of actually finalising my important business scheduler. Brent is a very patient, calm and warm person whose relational skills are a key part of his offerings and make working together a pleasure. I can recommend him highly.
~Elle Stube, Psychotherapist (Sydney, Australia)
In addition to being certified to deliver Acuity Scheduling help as an ACE Business Strategist and Set-up Ninja, I’m also a PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scaled Agile Scrum Master, and Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer.
Schedule an Acuity Consultation
What does this mean for you for Acuity Scheduling help?
It means you will get Acuity Scheduling help from someone who is really good at managing both strategic and technical steps.
You will receive guidance that grows your business through the web.
(I also hold a Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems from the University of Virginia and I was recognized as the top MBA student from my graduating class at James Madison University.)
Graceful Resources and specifically Brent Peterson has been a great asset to me. As a small business owner, I recently partnered with Brent to implement Acuity Scheduling’s online software program that includes scheduling and payment processing. Brent is fast, reliable, personable and an expert IT Consultant. I trust Brent completely and he has my highest recommendation!
~Molly Grove, Founder, Bio-Energy Healing Source (Seattle, WA)
How much is the Acuity Scheduling help?
Initial consultations for clients worldwide are only 125.00 USD.
Each engagement includes:
- Project questionnaire at time of appointment (using Acuity Scheduling software of course) – click here to preview
- Strategic assessment of your Acuity use
- One-hour Acuity working session via Zoom video chat and screen share
- Quick fix of your Acuity settings (if applicable)
- Recommended strategic and technical next steps
Click Here to Get Scheduling Help
Need more Acuity / Squarespace Scheduling help?
Longer projects are handled via a client-favorable retainer model at a starting rate of 595.00 USD per two weeks.
- There are no contracts to sign and work can be paused or closed at any time.
- Your consultation investment of 125.00 can be credited toward the first retainer.
- Full Acuity Scheduling account setup projects can take several weeks or longer depending on requirements.
- Clients can have longer-term projects managed via Teamwork Projects software at no additional cost (Teamwork is also used extensively for other Website Design Services).
- Project touchpoints via phone/Zoom are also offered for longer-term projects.
- Typically, do-it-yourself (DIY) clients invest in an initial strategic consultation/working session, and then schedule one or two follow-up sessions when their configuration is ready for additional review, testing, and changes.
- Returning clients can skip the initial questionnaire and schedule a follow-up session directly.
Acuity Squarespace Scheduling Help is One Click Away
Click here to schedule your Acuity Consultation from anywhere in the world. I’ve helped over 100 clients with their Acuity/Squarespace Scheduling strategies and configurations.
Months from now, you’ll be amazed at what you learned and accomplished because of the professional Acuity Scheduling help you reached out for today.
Sample list of client types helped with Acuity / Squarespace Scheduling:
- COVID-19 Response
- Wealth Management
- Sports Training
- Career Coaching
- Event Planning
- Wellness Services
- University Scheduling
- Pet Care Services
- Home Repair
- Jewelry Retailer
Working with Brent was an excellent experience. He made sure that our business was set up, ready to start accepting appointments, and comfortable using the platform before we launched. He is knowledgeable, great to work with, and a complete professional!
~Henry Burgess-Marshall, Hot Tub Boats (Seattle, WA)