ConvertKit is a professional email marketing service with some notable benefits in a crowded marketplace (here’s why I switched from AWeber, Constant Contact, GetResponse, and MailChimp to ConvertKit).
If you are just starting out as an online entrepreneur or you are changing direction with your web toolkit and business products, ConvertKit is a great foundation for email marketing.
ConvertKit is actually easier to use than AWeber, Constant Contact, GetResponse or MailChimp.
It’s also more powerful for your business because it allows you to create unique tags for your email list.
ConvertKit Free Trial
At any time, you can test out a ConvertKit 30-day free trial via this promotional link:
The ConvertKit free trial is good for one month free of charge for up to 1000 subscribers.
After thirty days, the cost is $29/month (until you exceed 1000 subscribers).
If you already have over 1000 subscribers (or you know ConvertKit is right for you), you can lock in two months of ConvertKit for free today by selecting the Pricing tab on the ConvertKit website and then click on the Annual Billing button:
Then click TRY IT FOR FREE in the ConvertKit column that fits your subscriber list size.
ConvertKit Free Trial and Free Product Creation Masterclass
If you are seeking guidance on how to create a new product, ConvertKit again offered a free product creation masterclass starting on January 15, 2018.
Details from ConvertKit on the free product masterclass are provided below.
As an extra bonus, if you are new to ConvertKit, you also qualify for the ConvertKit Free Trial for one month.
What is the Product Creation Masterclass?
- A four-week long project walking you through every step it takes to create a successful product from scratch.
- Twenty daily lessons sent straight to your inbox, Monday through Friday running April 24th through May 19th.
- Weekly live trainings led by the ConvertKit team walking through the lessons and answering questions.
- Four expert interviews from Melyssa Griffin, Jeff Goins, Chris Guillebeau, and Maya Elious where they share their experience in building online products.
- Free trials to Samcart, Thinkific, Meet Edgar, and Teachable for all registrants, including a 30 day free trial of ConvertKit for new customers.
I hope these free resources are of value to you.
If so, here is what you need to do:
- Sign up for the free ConvertKit trial.
- Schedule time on your calendar starting January 15, 2018.
- Grab a good cup of coffee (or two) each day.
- Take great notes and make your first (or next) product happen!
Graceful Resources has an affiliate relationship with ConvertKit so if you decide to invest in ConvertKit via any promotional link on this site, I am eligible for a nominal commission from the good folks in Idaho at ConvertKit if you decide to pay for the service. There is no extra cost to you.
If you start using ConvertKit, you are encouraged to set up an affiliate relationship with them as well. You’ll want to spread the word too. The software is that good, and I would use and recommend ConvertKit even if there was no affiliate program.