Special deals on website resources (like a ConvertKit Discount) vary throughout the year and extra savings on technology – especially around Thanksgiving – allow you to save money while expanding your business reach online throughout the year.
So included for your quick use below is a ConvertKit Black Friday / ConvertKit Cyber Monday Deal available through Tuesday 11/27 (along with a ConvertKit 30 Day Free Trial – available for use year-round) plus current discounts on five other website resources used and recommended by this website.
ConvertKit Black Friday / ConvertKit Cyber Monday Deal
Are you just starting out (or starting over) with your email marketing?
This year the ConvertKit Black Friday deal (also recognized as a ConvertKit Cyber Monday Deal) is a Starter Kit valued at $1400 on sale for $289.
The ConvertKit Starter Kit includes:
- 12 months of ConvertKit for up to 1000 subscribers
- Creator Pass Pro – a suite of education and resources for creators
- 90 day trial of the Teachable course platform
- Six plug-and-play visual automation templates that can be copied directly into a ConvertKit account
- Ebook of Authority: A step-by-step guide to self publishing written by Nathan Barry, CEO and Founder of ConvertKit
- I Am A Blogger coffee table book (a physical copy) – link to book
This is the first time ConvertKit has offered a promotion like this, and it is worth checking out if you are seeking a more comprehensive starter kit for your online business.
ConvertKit Black Friday Deal (expired 11/27/18)
ConvertKit 30 Day Trial
As you already know, ConvertKit is a feature-rich (and easy-to-learn) email marketing service that is used by this website and it is recommended for any online entrepreneur – even if you are not a blogger.
It’s definitely worth trying out for free.
You can take advantage of a ConvertKit 30 Day Trial for up to 1000 subscribers via this ConvertKit link:
If you already have over 1000 subscribers (or you know ConvertKit is right for you), you can lock in two months of ConvertKit for free today by selecting the Pricing tab on the ConvertKit website and then click on the Annual Billing button:
Then click TRY IT FOR FREE in the ConvertKit column that fits your subscriber list size.
If you are not sure yet whether ConvertKit is right for you, no worries. Here’s a ConvertKit Review for your quick reference.
5 Other Discounts on Website Resources
Good website resources are not free, but thankfully the cost to get started is nominal.
Special offers from these companies make the resources even more attractive.
- Resource Summary: WP Engine is the largest fully managed WordPress (WP) platform provider in the world. Tech support is available 24×7 and all staff are subject matter experts in WordPress installations.
- Resource Review: Why I Switched from Bluehost to GoDaddy to WP Engine
- Promotion: Get 5 months free with WP Engine’s Cyber Weekend Special
- Promotional Link: WP Engine Discount
- Pro Tip: Sign up for an annual subscription with the WP Engine discount link to get the extra savings when you pre-pay for the first year!
- Resource Summary: The award-winning Genesis Framework for WordPress (WP) powers the professionally designed StudioPress WP child themes. Genesis is fully customizable with proven security and performance, and it is now available as a packed WordPress hosted solution.
- Resource Review: 10 Reasons StudioPress Offers the Best WordPress Themes
- Promotion: 20% of all themes
- Sponsorship Link: StudioPress Themes
- Pro Tip: Sign up for a StudioPress Pro Plus Pack with the StudioPress link to lock in access to all current and future themes for life!
- Resource Summary: OptinMonster is a premium lead generation software that seamlessly integrates email opt-in forms into your website so that you can grow your email marketing list with site visitors.
- Resource Review: 10 Reasons OptinMonster is the Best Lead Generation Software
- Promotion: 35% off entire OptinMonster purchase
- Promotional Link: OptinMonster Discount
- Pro Tip: Sign up for the OptinMonster Pro Plan with the OptinMonster discount link to lock in bigger savings on the feature-rich pro license – includes exit-intent technology.
- Resource Summary: WPForms is a premium form creator plugin for WordPress and it is branded as the most beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin in the market. But it can do a lot more than contact forms.
- Resource Review: WP Forms Review (and a WPForms Discount)
- Promotion: 60% off new plans
- Promotional Link: WPForms Discount (wait 5 seconds for promo to appear at top of pricing page)
- Pro Tip: Sign up for the WPForms Pro Plan with the WPForms discount link to lock in bigger savings on the feature-rich pro license – includes integration with PayPal and Stripe to accept online payments without your forms.
- Resource Summary: Typeform is a professional online form design tool that allows you to connect with page visitors via engaging and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes, and landing pages.
- Resource Review: 8 Typeform Examples and a Typeform Discount
- Promotion: New customers get 10% off Typeform subscriptions.
- Promotional Link: Typeform Discount
- Pro Tip: Sign up for the Typeform annual pro plan via the Typeform discount link to lock in 10% off plus two months for free.
Full Transparency about Recommended Website and Email Resources
Promotional links on this page are sponsorship (affiliate) links. There is no extra cost to you. If you start using any of these website resources, you are encouraged to become affiliates for them as well. You’ll want to spread the word too. These website resources are that good, and I would use and recommend them even if there were no affiliate programs.